ATJ Customer of the Week - 10/9/08 - Amanda W., Spencer, WV
This week's Customer of the Week is AMANDA from West Virginia!
Here's what Amanda has to say.
1. What are you currently driving? model? year? color? etc. --2005 Silver Jeep TJ Sport, 7.5 " lift, 36x12.50 super swampers, lots of other stuff.
2. Tell us your favorite modication you have made to your current Jeep. --Currie 9" rear end and ARB lockers
3. When dd you get your first Jeep and why did you choose a Jeep? --1992 XJ for my 16th birthday. I wanted a jeep ever since my first ride in one in about 1985. I always wanted a wrangler, but the XJ was the compromise with my parents. I bought my TJ new after I graduated from college.
4. Where's the most interesting place you've had your Jeep? --An old coal / coke furnace beside a trout stream from civil war era in the backwoods of Virginia.
5. What is the most interesting thing you've DONE in your Jeep? --Not in it, but took it to go skinny dipping with a friend in the above mentioned trout stream.
6. Ever get arrested while in the Jeep? For what? --Not yet.
7. What music do you listen to while driving the Jeep? --Anything but country, but while wheeling I especially the Hives and AC/DC.
8. How many Jeeps have you had in your lifetime? --3, the 92 XJ, 05 TJ and also have a 81 CJ5.
9. If you could win any Jeep, past or present, what Jeep would you want to win? --1948 Willys Jeepster
10 Does your Jeep have a name? What is it? --Either Jed or Monster Jeep depending on my mood
11. If it doesn't have a name and you had to name it, what would you call it?
12. Is it a boy or a girl? --Boy
13. Tell us about any stickers or custom work you have on your Jeep? --Lots of stickers (most from ATJ) my favorite is 'Paved roads are another fine example of unnecessary government spending.' I also have several "custom" scratches and dents from those mythical jumping rocks and trees that off-road folks know about.
14. What's the most unique thing about your Jeep? --The driver!
15. If you are a member of a local Jeep or off-road club, give a shout out to the club here:
16. If you were a Super Hero and your Jeep had extradinary powers, what would those powers be? --It would be able to regenerate and fix itself. I would never have to replace another u-joint again.
17. If you could chose one new gift for your next birthday, would it be:
- a new 2009 4 door Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
- a fully restored, 1941 Jeep Willys
- world peace
- a million dollar gift certificate to www.allthingsjeep.com
(this is a loaded question, we do hope you all choose world peace) --Preferably all of them except the 2009 4-door. But I think Miss America has the world peace thing taken care of, so I'll take the 41 willys and gift certificate.
18. What are your 3 favorite products available for sale at http://www.allthingsjeep.com/?
--1)The Stickers. All of them.
2) The Jeep specific LIG shirts, etc.
3) The flexible camera tripods rock! Perfect for a video camera on the rear view mirror to catch the trail action.
Written & Sponsored by www.AllThingsJeep.com
and its employees.