David from Oklahoma is our customer of the week this week. Here's all the Jeep news from David.
1. What are you currently driving? model? year? color?
1989, YJ Wrangler Highly Modified-YELLER
2. Tell us your favorite modication you have made to your current Jeep. Rockwell Axles
3. When dd you get your first Jeep and why did you choose a Jeep? 1984, It's a Jeep Thing
4. Where's the most interesting place you've had your Jeep? Moab Ut
5. What is the most interesting thing you've DONE in your Jeep? Crawl 4 Christ run- Hot Spring, Ar
6. Ever get arrested while in the Jeep? For what?
Nope, I'm a law biding citizen. Or just lucky!!!
7. What music do you listen to while driving the Jeep? Gospel/Country
8. How many Jeeps have you had in your lifetime? 20+
9. If you could win any Jeep, past or present, what Jeep would you want to win? JK Rubicon
10 Does your Jeep have a name? What is it? BIG YELLER
12. Is it a boy or a girl? She is a girl!!!!
13. Tell us about any stickers or custom work you have on your Jeep? Jesus Rocks Decal, UCORA stick and Tire tread across hood formed out of crosses
14. What's the most unique thing about your Jeep? BIG & Yeller
15. If you are a member of a local Jeep or off-road club, give a shout out to the club here: Howdy UCORA members!!!!
17. If you could chose one new gift for your next birthday, would it be:
- a new 2009 4 door Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
- a fully restored, 1941 Jeep Willys
- world peace
- a million dollar gift certificate to www.allthingsjeep.com
(this is a loaded question, we do hope you all choose world peace)
Yep-- World Peace and the 09 Rubi to travel around and see it in.
18. What are your 3 favorite products available for sale at http://www.allthingsjeep.com/?
shirts- caps- Jeep blanket