Customer of the Week Oct 30 2008, Jerry M. from Hermitage, TN
Helloooo Jerry! Here's what Jerry had to tell us about his Jeep.
1. What are you currently driving? model? year? color? etc.
'94 YJ blue
2. Tell us your favorite modication you have made to your current Jeep.
The rear locker
3. When did you get your first Jeep and why did you choose a Jeep?
I grew up with Jeeps so it was a no brainer.
4. Where's the most interesting place you've had your Jeep?
5. What is the most interesting thing you've DONE in your Jeep?
Pulled a Ford Super Duty out of a river bed.
6. Ever get arrested while in the Jeep? For what?
7. What music do you listen to while driving the Jeep?
Around town mostly classic rock. Anything faster than around town I can't hear the music.
8. How many Jeeps have you had in your lifetime?
9. If you could win any Jeep, past or present, what Jeep would you want to win?
An early cj6.
10 Does your Jeep have a name? What is it?
Yes it does, Blue Flu.
11. If it doesn't have a name and you had to name it, what would you call it?
12. Is it a boy or a girl?
It's a girl I reckon.
13. Tell us about any stickers or custom work you have on your Jeep?
I have Jesus Rocks stickers from Skyjacker on it as well as the American flag.
14. What's the most unique thing about your Jeep?
It was built not bought.
15. If you are a member of a local Jeep or off-road club, give a shout out to the club here:
Mid American Jeepers
16. If you were a Super Hero and your Jeep had extradinary powers, what would those powers be?
Able to transport us instantly to CO for trail rides.
17. If you could chose one new gift for your next birthday, would it be:
- a new 2009 4 door Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
- a fully restored, 1941 Jeep Willys
- world peace
- a million dollar gift certificate to www.allthingsjeep.com
(this is a loaded question, we do hope you all choose world peace)
'41 Willys, it helped bring peace!
18. What are your 3 favorite products available for sale at http://www.allthingsjeep.com/?
I have a "Stock Jeeps worry me" T-shirt (wish you guys would bring those back), sweatshirts, and the DVDs
Written & Sponsored by www.AllThingsJeep.com
and its employees.