ATJ Customer of the Week - 10/16/08 - Cat H, from Bishop, CA
Welcome All Things Jeep Customer of the Week Episode 2.
Today we feature customer Cat H, from California. Here she is:
1. What are you currently driving? model? year? color? etc. 2005 Jeep Wrangler (Oreo - white and black) 4 inch lift, 33" tires (and dirt/dog hair in so many places I'll NEVER get that new car smell back). His name is Hoss - studly, manly and burly but still a softy inside.
2. Tell us your favorite modication you have made to your current Jeep. The 4" lift. Makes ALL the difference - no more "Oh Crap" when I'm a little too fast to avoid that boulder, now I sail right over it
3. When dd you get your first Jeep and why did you choose a Jeep? First jeep was 1999 - I'd wanted a jeep forever and was driving a seriously pathetic Susuki Sidekick. That poor little Sidekick would get so envious when we saw a REAL jeep!
4. Where's the most interesting place you've had your Jeep? Ghost towns, ghost towns, ghost towns. AND ONLY ghost towns!
5. What is the most interesting thing you've DONE in your Jeep? Interesting or scary? I recall the time I had to make a hairpin turn/switchback with a 600+ ft cliff drop. My leg was shaking and I was cussing like a sailor. Hoss, thank goodness, had the balls to get me through it.
6. Ever get arrested while in the Jeep? For what? Only the stupid get caught
7. What music do you listen to while driving the Jeep? Anything and everything. Although Def Leppard and AC/DC tend to make rock crawling so much easier!
8. How many Jeeps have you had in your lifetime? 2 - my first jeep was murdered by a semi! I adopted Hoss a few days later.
9. If you could win any Jeep, past or present, what Jeep would you want to win? A Rubicon (dont tell Hoss).
10 Does your Jeep have a name? What is it? Oopps, was I suppose to keep that a secret till now? Lose lips sinks ships!
11. If it doesn't have a name and you had to name it, what would you call it? Anyone that doesnt name their jeep is ASKING for a semi to murder it!
12. Is it a boy or a girl? Hoss is ALL boy!
13. Tell us about any stickers or custom work you have on your Jeep? My most admired sticker is the Bubba Mudflap decal. Its amazing how many people ask where I got their picture! I also have a bumper sticker on the back dedicated to my best buddy Ripley that passed away in March.
14. What's the most unique thing about your Jeep? There is NO OTHER Hoss! He's one of a kind! He's a ghost town exploring, rock crawling, dog hair filled bundle of fun!
15. If you are a member of a local Jeep or off-road club, give a shout out to the club here: No club affiliation
16. If you were a Super Hero and your Jeep had extradinary powers, what would those powers be? Travel back in time at the ghost towns and other historical sites we explore. See and experience what it was like back in the 1800s in the ol' west!
17. If you could chose one new gift for your next birthday, would it be:
- a new 2009 4 door Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
- a fully restored, 1941 Jeep Willys
- world peace
- a million dollar gift certificate to www.allthingsjeep.com
(this is a loaded question, we do hope you all choose world peace) Can I make that a 2 door Rubi?
18. What are your 3 favorite products available for sale at http://www.allthingsjeep.com/? I love the Jeep Tshirts for women - my favorite is "Mine are Brass".
Written & Sponsored by www.AllThingsJeep.com
and its employees.