Winning Go Topless Day Photos
We've picked our favorite photos everyone sent in from Go Topless Day.
Let me first say, they are all awesome! Thank you so much for playing along. It was so much fun and pretty heartwarming (if you want to get all touchy feely) that so many Jeep owners decided to join in the camaraderie of the day. We want to give all our customers a heartfelt thank you. Truly you are awesome!
So here are the winning entries (picked by us, simply because we loved them and they made us smile.) For the complete photo album of the day, check out
ALL THINGS JEEP "GO TOPLESS DAY" PHOTOS
1. This is Josh and his 2001 TJ Sport in Othello, WA. Besides setting up a great shot of his Jeep against the scenery, he sucked up a little by making a poster and wearing one of our sweatshirts. AND, he looks like he had fun doing it. This is an awesome photo.
2. This is Michael P and his mystery date. What can you say about this photo. Both completely topless and completely G-rated. Just as we hoped. Wonder what they did after the picture was snapped. (2005 Wrangler Unlimited, Petersburg, VA, but we know you don't care about that stuff)
3. When we began this contest we wondered if we'd see a Barbie Jeep in the mix. Heck, it was MY first Jeep (and I killed many of my brother's lesser capable rigs while driving it.) This is Aunt Amy and Charlie, driving their 2004 Wrangler Rocky Mountain Edition Jeep and 2008 Jeep Wrangler Barbie Edition, respectively. As we like to say, "A girl and her Jeep, it's a beautiful thing".
4. A family of Jeep Wrangler JKs. Life really must be good for Tiffany and her friend in Florence, KY. Made better yet when the hammocks are hooked up and you're relaxing along the side of a trail. She wrote us "Is there anything more fun than taking the top off a Jeep? I think not!!!" I think we agree.
5. Here's another photo taking advantage of cute kids. (Works every time.) These little guys were bribed with gummy bears and quarters into doing their job by Katrina. Sounds like it was hard work!
So each of the winners above will get a $50 Gift Certificate to All Things Jeep (http://www.allthingsjeep.com/.) Thank you again. It is so much fun going through these photos.
There are a few "honorable mentions" we'd like to post here though 'cuz they are so good.
Michael M. in Chillicothe, OH was completely dedicated to the cause. He is a Jeeper that comes prepared! First we got the photo of his topless and doorless 2000 Wrangler Sport, prepared for the weather. And like any good Jeeper, he didn't let a little rain stop his fun. So there's the photo of him in his Jeep, his umbrella up, reading his newspaper dated May 3rd, 2008 - go topless day. You've got to admire his determination!
Our other honorable mention goes to Herman in Johannesburg, South Africa. Because of the time zones, Herman was the first person in the world (that we know of) to celebrate Worldwide Go Topless Day. We appreciate his support!
Thank you everyone for your posed pictures, your wheelin' pictures, your muddin' photos and your participation.
PS - We wouldn't be able to sleep at night if we didn't show you one last photo. It's the one that made me cry (no kidding!) I'm a softy and will cry at the Hallmark commercials, but come on, this photo just tugged at my heart. If you don't at least smile, you need to get out in the Jeep more.
Woof. Written & Sponsored by www.AllThingsJeep.com
and its employees.