It never fails that during the holiday season, we get some pretty interesting requests. Our most "fanatical" Jeep enthusiasts are looking for that perfect gift, one that no one else has. One that will truly set them apart as the "freakiest" Jeep freak! Unfortunately, none of these products yet exist, but if they did, we'd have at least one customer buying them.
- Fuzzy Jeep Slippers - Imagine these. They'd come with wheels that can get you out of any jam, and a 7 slot grille up front. Available in multiple sizes and multiple colors so you can get a pair that matches your Jeep perfectly.
- Jeep Shower Curtains - We like this idea. Stand in just the right position and the person brushing their teeth will see you bouncing along in the Jeep, roof down, getting soaked in the rain.
- King Size Jeep Sheets and Comforter Sets - Yes, we've mentioned this time and again to the licensed bedding vendor. So far, nada. They still can't believe that some of you married Jeep couples want to sleep on Jeep bedding. We'll keep working on it.
- Jeep place mats - For kids and grownups. We were just asked for personalized plastic Jeep placements featuring the gentleman's purple Jeep Jeepster. It certainly would be a one-of-a-kind present!
- Jeep Bandaids - This one cracked me up. Now when I cut my finger and reach into the medicine cabinet for a bandage, I inevitably end up with a yellow Sponge Bob bandaid or Blues Clues. It would be much more fun to have a yellow Wrangler or Blue Cherokee running up my finger. Who do we talk to about this one?